Frequently Asked Questions
Are there any promos for first time buyers?
-Yes.You will receive the coupon code once you enter your email address in the opt-in box below our site.
What forms of payment do you accept?
-We accept all major credit and debit cards. We also accept payments via Paypal.
I put the wrong shipping address on my order but it's already been submitted, what do I do?
-Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and give us your order number, we will change it for you
Do you offer FREE Shipping?
-Yes, we offer FREE shipping for orders over $75.
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
-During non-peak season your order should arrive within 10-15 business days. During peak seasons it may take a few days longer.
What shipping methods do you use?
- Depending on the product, we use either USPS, DHL, UPS Mail Innovations, UPS Ground or Ascendia.
Do you ship internationally?
- No. We currently do not offer international shipping.
Do you also print for pet cats?
-Yes. We also print for other pets.
Do you do humans?
-Yes! Family includes you too.
Will I see the finished artwork before it gets printed?
Yes. This only applies to custom portrait items. To ensure our customers’ satisfaction, we will send you the proof before we print it and ship it to you.
How do I know that the photo I’ll be sending is good enough to use?
- You just have to make sure that you have followed the photo guidelines we require for the photo quality.
- Ensure that the photo is taken in good lighting.
- Make sure to take the photo at an eye level with your furbaby.
- For us to see your pet's unique features, try to get a close up photo.
- Make sure that the photo is not blurry.
- Make sure that the fur color in the photo is not affected by bad lighting. If the fur in the photo is not accurate to real life, the fur in the design will also be inaccurate.
What are the sizes available?
Available sizes are different for each category. You can find the sizes listed on the product page.
Making our customers happy with our products is what we are committed to do. In the event that we may have fallen short of our customer’s expectation, we take responsibility for it and make it right for them. If the issue for a refund/return request is on our end where we sent out the wrong product, wrong size or bad graphic, please send us a picture of what you have received for quality control purposes so we can offer a refund or replacement once the issue is deemed our fault.